Friday, 27 February 2009

Hardship week

Today, I have a lot of things to settle. Homework! Projects! Some other subject syllabus to catch up. i did not do well for the eeeenggggllliiissshhh.... and my parents had to keep telling me to study hard.. I am so tired with all these...
Two more weeks to OLE2(Outdoor Learning Experience 2) at Lim Chu Kang for camp if i am not wrong.. i am unable to attend for the Taman Negara Expedition in Malaysia. I can't just choose two camps in two consecutive weeks... Somehow, I want to await my March school holidays for my own freedom..
Soccer.. During PE, my team consists of girls and boys mixed(mostly Boys). most of the girls enjoyed their football matches very much.yup.. At first i feel very upset that they did not give in their best. But somehow i was very guilty of my own conscience. I think too much of the Soccer matches. I was too serious at that moment.... now, i am happy that i can do foster collaboration and teamwork with my teammates.
That's all folks!


Blake Folkswang
(Foo Kai Xiang)

No comments:

Post a Comment